thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 29, 2012

CROSS GENE's Shin got close to miss A's Suzy through slapping?

Recently, actor/singer Shin Wonho guest starred on the show "1 vs. 100," where he shared how he became closer to miss A's Suzy through a slapping scene that they filmed together for the drama "Big."

Shin Wonho stated, "Since I play the character who exchanges souls with Gong Yoo in 'Big,' I've never really had many opportunities to act in the same scene as him. As a result, I usually have scenes with either Lee Minjung or Suzy. However, when I first met Suzy, I greeted her with a bow even though she is younger, but it made her feel uncomfortable even though she is my
sunbae in terms of acting, but I told her that I bowed because I wanted to respect her as a sunbae."

"But," Shin Wonho continued, "one time we were filming a scene where Suzy had to slap me. Suzy was very uncomfortable during the filming, and she only slapped me lightly, slapping me a total of six times. Eventually I told her that it was okay to slap me harder, and finally the director was satisfied with her slap. After that incident, Suzy and I became very close."


Shin Wonho was known as an actor before he debuted as a singer earlier this year. CROSS GENE revealed their debut release "TIMELESS: BEGINS" last month.


Source:
Korea Star Daily and Newsen

Credits: http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/cross-genes-shin-got-close-to-miss-as-r16466

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress