thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 29, 2012

B2ST’s Yoseob performs his personal ‘aegyo’ fan service on ’1 vs 100′

B2ST member Yoseob revealed how he delivers his aegyo ‘fan service’.
On the August 28th broadcast of KBS2‘s ‘1 vs 100‘, Yoseob was asked if it was true that he had the most elementary school fans among the group members.

All the members are very popular, but I think the younger fans seem to like me a lot,” Yoseob said. The singer was then asked if he had a unique ‘fan service’ action he delivers, and Yoseob remarked, “At first when we debuted, I performed aegyo no matter what.”

However, the singer continued, “But these days it doesn’t seem to have the same effect. So nowadays, I try aegyo that comes across as a little indifferent. For example, while I’m singing, I will look towards the camera and give a little wink.”

The singer then gave a personal demonstration, melting the hearts of his fans watching from home.

Source & Image : TVDaily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress