thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 28, 2012

B2ST’s Yoseob sheds tears on ‘National Talk Show Hello’

B2ST‘s Yang Yoseob shed some tears as he opened up about the difficult days he spent as a trainee.

On the August 27th broadcast of KBS2‘s ‘National Talk Show Hello‘, a 27-year-old citizen who was still working towards becoming a singer shared a few concerns about not having a stable job.

Yosoeb then remarked, “To be honest, during my trainee days before I joined B2ST, I was often rejected and I could not settle down. I was so lost.

He continued, “But at that time, Kikwang pulled me into B2ST’s agency.” Yoseob then grabbed Kikwang’s hand and added, “Because of this, I am so grateful to Kikwang today.

His hand tightly holding Kikwang’s, Yoseob continued to speak but suddenly dropped his head and shed the tears he was fighting back, causing everyone’s hearts to reach out to him.

Source & Imag : TVDaily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress