thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

May 15, 2013

B2ST’s Junhyung says he’s not having a hard time after his breakup with Hara


B2ST‘s Junhyung talked about his break-up with KARA‘s Hara.

On May 13, he attended the press conference for his upcoming drama, ‘Monstar‘ at the 63 Convention Center in Yeouido. At the press conference, he was asked how he was doing after his break-up with Hara. He answered, “It didn’t affect me filming for the drama in any way. I think you just do what you have to do. As was said in the press release, we just decided to stay friends. I recently saw her at ‘Dream Concert, and we got along fine. I hope you don’t think that I’m having a hard time.

The pair started dating publicly in June 2011, but broke up around 2 months ago. But even if their relationship didn’t work out in the end, the pair still paved a big road for other idols who might want to go public with their relationship.

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress