thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

May 15, 2013

B1A4′s Sandeul’s guitar instructor mistook him for a delinquent student?


B1A4‘s Sandeul revealed he was once mistaken for a delinquent student after his debut.

B1A4 featured as guests on another fun filled episode of ‘Shindong’s Shimshimtapa‘ on the 13th and Sandeul shared, “I recently attended a guitar academy while keeping quiet about being an idol singer, but I was mistaken as a delinquen student because I dyed my hair”, revealing that his dyed hair, which is usually not allowed or frowned upon in schools, got him in trouble.

“I arrived with my dyed hairstyle and CNU‘s expensive guitar and the teacher started interrogating me asking, ‘Where did you get that expensive guitar?’ I answered, ‘I brought the guitar of my friend who is a composer’, and got away with it. But after that incident, I missed a week of class at the academy because of my overseas schedule and I was mistaken as a trouble making delinquent by my teacher. However, right before this album comeback, I revealed the truth about everything and cleared up all the misunderstanding. Now my teacher is very proud to be the one who taught me”, bringing laughs with his teacher’s change in mentality.

Let’s hope everyone knows now that Sandeul is no delinquent, but an idol star!

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress