thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

March 27, 2013

TEEN TOP’s L.Joe once again picks Yoo In Na as his ideal type


TEEN TOP‘s L.Joe once again confirmed Yoo In Na to be his ideal type, leaving fans to wonder if the cute and spunky actress really may be his “Miss Right”!

On the latest broadcast of Mnet‘s ‘Beatles Code 2‘,  TEEN TOP’s L.Joe opened up about his thoughts on dating and marriage, stating, “I don’t think that you need to date a lot of women before you get married.  I do not have a girlfriend right now but when I do, I would want to get married to that person.”

To this, the MCs asked the idol, “Would you by any chance like to date Solbi?” since Solbi also appeared as a guest on the show on this day (she left early because of another live broadcast she had to attend).

L.Joe was thrown off guard by the question and said, “What?  No.“  But the MC’s continued to tease him and he responded, “I’m not all that interested in relationships with older women.”

However, when asked about his ideal type, L.Joe quickly shared, “My ideal type is Yoo In Na,” who happens to be older than him.

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress