thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

March 25, 2013

Candid shots by fans of INFINITE’s L on par with a profession photo shoot?


Candid shots of INFINITE‘s L have been gaining attention.

A recent post on an online community board shared several pictures of L with the caption, “Self camera shots of INFINTE’s L.”

The revealed pictures showed L leaving the studio after having their comeback stage for “Man in Love” on MBC‘s ‘Music Core‘ on the 23rd. L captured his fans’ hearts with his sculpted features and deep signature gaze.

After seeing such perfect candid shots, the netizens commented, “He’s really good looking“, “I’m going to fall into his gaze“, “Crazy visuals“, “I wonder how handsome he must be in real life“, and “I like INFINITE.

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress