thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

March 25, 2013

TEEN TOP’s L.Joe goes shirtless with his ‘Micky Mouse’ tattoo


TEEN TOP‘s L.Joe showed a more sexy look than fans are accustomed to for ‘L’Officiel Hommes‘.

L.Joe easily pulled off the ‘sexy guy’ concept by going shirtless and showing off his tattoo of the adorable ‘Micky Mouse’ character.

L.Joe shared, “I’ve always wanted to get a tattoo so I’m happy that I got to get one through this pictorial.”

A representative commented, “To highlight his masculine charms, we not only gave him a tattoo but also switched up his makeup and hairstyle. Through his dewy makeup and naturally wet hairstyle, L.Joe showed his sexy charms.”

Catch TEEN TOP’s full pictorial on ‘L’Officiel Hommes’ April issue! Check out the pre-released photos below.

Credits: allkpop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress