thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

December 12, 2012

Lee Joon’s family home revealed, mother shows pride in his strong sense of fiscal responsibility

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon‘s house was revealed on the December 11th episode of KBS2TV‘s “Yuh-Yoo Man Man“.

Lee Joon’s mother introduced the family house, and stated, “We don’t even have an air conditioner at home. Last summer, it was so hot that I really wanted buy an air conditioner. But Lee Joon said that air conditioners are expensive in the summer and wouldn’t let me buy one. So we still don’t have one. Our refrigerator is also 13 years old. Recently, our fridge started making loud noises so I wanted to buy a new one, but we just replaced the part and didn’t buy a new one. I’m thankful because he seems to be very frugal.

She added, “I believe he has a strong sense of fiscal responsibility. I think he realized that there are obstacles in life after his father’s business faced some difficulties when he was in elementary school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress