thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

December 11, 2012

2AM’s Seulong and Block B’s Jaehyo wish SECRET a speedy recovery

Following the news of SECRET‘s car accident, 2AM‘s Seulong and Block B‘s Jaehyo were two celebrities among those who sent their sincere wishes for SECRET’s speedy recovery.

Seulong shared on his Twitter on the 10th, “SECRET’s car accident.. I was shocked since reading the news in the morning. Although they are not close friends of mine, as colleagues, I wish for them to have a speedy recovery.. !”
Jaehyo also showed his concern as he tweeted, “When I hear celebrities getting into a car accident, I don’t feel at ease. I wish for a speedy recovery!!”, sending good vibes to the girls who have just gone through a rough ordeal.

We wish all the members a speedy and complete recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress