thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

November 28, 2012

[PIC] A-PRINCE interview with “Talk to me in Korean”

As reported, the Korean language website “Talk to me in Korean” received a chance to interview A-PRINCE and fans had a chance to submit interview questions.

The interview was scheduled for November 27th and “Talk to me in Korean” already shared a picture of A-PRINCE before recording the interview video. Please look forward to their interview video with A-PRINCE.

Here is the picture which was shared on the Facebook page of “Talk to me in Korean”:
credits: Talk to me in Korean @Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress