thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

November 26, 2012

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon became jealous of Lee Jang Woo?

Lee Joon became jealous of Oh Yeon Seo‘s relationship with Lee Jang Woo on ‘We Got Married’.

Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Jang Woo are both currently filming together for a drama, ‘Oh Ja Ryong is Coming‘.

On the latest episode, Lee Joon asked over dinner with Oh Yeon Seo, “Do you know Lee Jang Woo’s phone number?” To this Oh Yeon Seo replied “Yes, I do.”

Flustered, Lee Joon replied, “Didn’t you meet him after me? But how do you already know his phone number? We exchanged phone numbers one week after we met, if i remember correctly. So, who contacted who first?

Oh Yeon Seo said, “Since I’m younger than Lee Jang Woo [oppa], I texted him first. Did you get home safely?” followed by “I heard later in the drama Lee Jang Woo and I are getting married.”

Getting more flustered and jealous, Lee Joon said “You are getting married twice!

In related news, on November 19th episode of MBC’s ‘Good Day‘, Lee Jang Woo confessed, “Oh Yeon Seo asked for my personal number on the first day we met. At first I was little taken aback. She was the first person ever to ask me for my phone number on the first day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress