thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

February 08, 2013

Woohyun celebrates his birthday with INFINITE members


INFINITE‘s Woohyun celebrated his birthday with his fellow members and his CEO.

Woohyun’s birthday is on February 8th, and his fellow members and his label CEO came to congratulate him on his birthday. It looked like Woohyun had a great time, and even had some cake smeared on his face for his birthday.

He wrote, “Inspirit, thank you for being with me on my birthday. Right now, the members and my CEO are next to me. Kekekeke =_=. Tomorrow, I’ll be with my family ^^“.

As a special gift to his fans on his birthday, Woohyun shared the selca below and also wrote, “Releasing a selca because it’s my birthday keke =_=“.


Happy birthday to Woohyun!
[Thanks to everyone who sent this in.]

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress