thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

February 04, 2013

Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo say goodbye on ‘We Got Married’

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo said their goodbyes on the February 2nd episode of ‘We Got Married 4‘.

The couple said farewell after six months on the show with a hug, the same way they greeted each other the first time they met.

Lee Joon stated, “I was really happy, and it was a lot of fun. I hope you get along well,” as he hugged Oh Yeon Seo. The actress responded, “Me too. Goodbye,” holding back her tears.

Oh Yeon Seo also teared up during her solo interview, revealing, “To be honest, I was calm the whole day. The reality didn’t really set in at first but when Lee Joon hugged me, I felt like I was going to cry. I wondered what I should do, but I thought that I should say goodbye like it was nothing for my husband’s sake.”

Lee Joon stated, “There’s something I couldn’t give her. I want you (staff members) to give her a letter. Please make sure she gets it.”

His letter read: “I don’t think I could say this face to face, so I’m writing a letter. It was a short time if you look at in one way, and a long time from another perspective. I want to thank you [for everything you've done for me during this time]. Whatever you do and wherever you are, I’ll always be supporting you in my heart. Sincerely, thank you.”

After reading the handwritten letter, Oh Yeon Seo responded, “He’s like himself up until the very end. I really hope Changsun will be happy.”

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress