thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

December 24, 2012

Roh Ji Hoon confesses to going on an amusement park date with a girl group member


On December 22nd, former ‘Birth of a Great Star‘ contestant Roh Ji HoonMBC‘s ‘Quiz That Changes the World‘ and confessed to having gone on a date with a girl group member to an amusement park. guested on
The soloist was asked to share an ‘unforgettable Christmas memory’, to which he revealed, “I sent her a random text because I wanted to spend Christmas with someone, but she actually agreed to the date.” 

When asked by MC Hyun Young if there was any skinship involved, he replied, “There was some skinship when we were on rides because she’d get nervous and slightly lean on me.” 

Roh Ji Hoon kept her name under wraps, however, reasoning, “Unfortunately, we never ended up dating. I don’t see her at all presently.” 

Netizens commented, “I wonder who it is”, “Must’ve definitely been an unforgettable Christmas”, and “Is Roh Ji Hoon spending Christmas alone this year then?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress