thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

December 28, 2012

B2ST and A Pink team up with ‘Skool Looks’ and unveil teaser for promotional single “5! My Baby”


B2ST and A Pink unveiled the teaser for their upcoming animated music video for the digital single, “5! My Baby“.
The label mates are currently the endorsement models for school uniform brand, ‘Skool Looks‘, and are set to release the promotional jingle and video next month. The teaser video shows the members of B2ST and A Pink transformed into animated characters that highlight each members’ unique traits.
A representative revealed, “For this music video teaser, we teamed up with famous cartoonist Jenna to create the animations. The various animated characters will appeal to teens and show a fun way of watching B2St and A Pink like never seen before.”
Stay tuned for the release of “5! My Baby” on January 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress