thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

December 19, 2012

INFINITE’s Sunggyu interviews himself?

INFINITE‘s Sunggyu ‘interviewed’ himself for LOEN TV and the video was recently shared on YouTube.

The interview starts off humorously as interviewer-Sunggyu asks himself if he had eaten. Interviewee-Sunggyu answers that he has not, and then interviewer-Sunggyu says, “Ah, I knew it. So I ordered us some pizza“.

The two Sunggyus then talked about his album, including his follow up track “I Need You“. Interviewer-Sunggyu asks interviewee-Sunggyu to sing a bit of the song, to with the interviewee answers, “I’m a bit embarrassed because it’s in front of myself…“.

Other humorous parts include when the interviewer-Sunggyu says, “INFINITE has to do well“, to which interviewee-Sunggyu responds, “I’m INFINITE, too“. 

The interviewer then expresses his surprise that Sunggyu is part of INFINITE, saying, “Really?“.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress