thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

December 17, 2012

B2ST’s Yoseob likes women who can protect him?

On the December 14th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook‘, B2ST‘s Yoseob had viewers laughing as he commented that he likes a woman who can protect him, rather than the other way around!

MC Yoo Hee Yeol presented Yoseob with the hypothetical situation, “Let’s say you met a woman but didn’t really like her. But that woman says that she’s crazy in love with you. How will you reject her?” To which Yoseob answered, “I won’t beat around the bush. I won’t say it like a bad boy, and would just tell her straightforwardly. I will politely tell her I’m sorry but you’re not my style and leave there”, impressing the audience with his frank nature.

However, the ooh’s and ahh’s of the audience soon turned into laughs as Yoo Hee Yeol further asked, “What if the girl asks ‘is it because I work out a lot?’ Are you scared of women who are really into [building up their muscles]?” 

Yoseob then commented, “I like women who like working out. I like women who are into health, who can protect me,” having the audience burst out in laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress