thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

November 05, 2012

Lee Joon writes a letter to Oh Yeon Seo on ‘We Got Married’

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon surprised his on-screen wife Oh Yeon Seo with a sweet handwritten letter.
On the November 3rd broadcast of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, the couple enjoyed a trip to the sea, where they experienced a not so successful sea fishing experience, and ended their day having a seafood dinner.
During the meal, Lee Joon got up to find some water for Oh Yeon Seo, but when he returned, he had a surprise in store for her as he had secretly written a letter for her during his quest to go find water.
His letter read:
My… Haetnim…
Hi. It’s me, Chang Sun.
You were taken aback because we left on a trip so suddenly today right?
I did it because I wanted you to be touched. I’m sorry for my poor handwriting and for writing it on this A4 size paper when this is my first letter to you.
I think if you felt happy today, it’d make me happy too. Please look forward to the other ways I might surprise you.
Despite the sloppy writing and the fact that it was written on the back of a scrap piece of paper, Oh Yeon Seo was visibly touched and even remarked that she was going to put it up next to her bed. When asked what she thought of their trip during the interview later, Oh Yeon Seo answered, “I think we became much closer after that trip and I feel like we really got to know each other more.”

Tip: aishrienalovejoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress