thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

November 06, 2012

A-PRINCE releases ‘Hello’ debut mini album with participation from MBLAQ’s G.O. & Mir

New Planet Entertainment‘s idol group A-PRINCE has made an official debut with their mini-album ‘Hello‘.

Including two instrumentals the mini-album contains five tracks, “Hello“, “I Think Only About You“, and “Oh-Girl“. “Hello” blends to group’s fresh vocals with bouncing melodies that match the new love topic of the song.

MBLAQ‘s G.O. and Mir participated in composing the lyrics and composition for “I Think Only About You”. In addition, popular production team, the Avengers produced “Oh-Girl“, described as a rough, masculine song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress