thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

October 08, 2012

U-KISS’ Eli calls out ‘haters’ on Twitter

U-KISSEli posted a special message for “haters” on Twitter.

It appears that the idol has come across some unpleasant words by supposed fans. He tweeted earlier:
He later added the photo above as a “present” to the “non-haters”. Eli’s followers on Twitter commented, “Actually….us ‘fans’ can say whatever we want to because we can. That’s how life is man. Gotta deal with it”, “Those are not real fans”, and “I agree. I love you Eli”.

Tip: lunarlullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress