thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

October 01, 2012

TEEN TOP have their 2nd performance on ‘Immortal Song 2′

On the September 29th broadcast of ‘Immortal Song 2‘, TEEN TOP was first up with their performance of Yoon Hyung Joo‘s “Flower Shop Girl“.

It was the second time that the idol group appeared on the program after the J.Y. Park special. TEEN TOP performed a bright, cheery cover of the old-school hit “Flower Shop Girl”, which is known as a popular commercial melody.

Yoon Hyung Joo commented, “I sang this song when I was around 21-years-old. I got a fresh feeling [from your performance]. It was like tasting a squeezed lemon.”

Noel ultimately won first on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress