thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

October 01, 2012

Singer Hwayobi’s comments about TEEN TOP on ‘Immortal Song 2′ receive attention

Singer Hwayobi‘s comments about TEEN TOP‘s performance on ‘Immortal Song 2‘ are receiving attention.

After TEEN TOP performed their bright, cheery cover of Yoon Hyung Joo‘s “Flower Shop Girl“, Hwayobi commented, “‘Immortal Song’ is a serious place. I’m thinking [that they] should approach it with a more sincere attitude.”
She went on, “Even though they are idols, rather than just being cute and fresh, they should be more serious. If it was me, I wouldn’t have given a flower. It’s too cliche. I want to scold TEEN TOP.”

However, TEEN TOP broke last week’s record set by Jung Sung Ha, vocalist of Boohwal. After hearing the results, Hwayobi stated, “Forget everything I said. What do I do,” causing laughter in the studio.

When the idol group entered, Hwayobi asked, “Why are your expressions like that? What have you heard and from where?”

Source+Image: Newsen via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress