thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

September 27, 2012

SHINee show their support for sunbaes TVXQ

On the 26th, SHINee‘s Key posted a picture on the group’s official me2day with a message of support to TVXQ.

He wrote, “Tony Testa, who helped out on SHINee’s “Sherlock” and for TVXQ sunbaenim’s comeback, came to see the concert. We shot shot shot shot a photo. I’m looking forward to “Catch Me haha.” He attached a photo of himself, his groupmates Jonghyun and Taemin, TVXQ, and choreographer Tony Testa.

Tony Testa is a famous choreographer who choreographed the “Sherlock” dance and also the “Catch Me” dance. Key has proved his friendship with the choreographer and shown his support for his labelmates at the same time with the photo.

BoA has also tweeted in support for “Catch Me”. The song is currently ranking high on various music charts.

Source: SHINee’s me2day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress