thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

September 27, 2012

Kyuhyun reveals Leeteuk’s special treatment as a leader, Onew shocked

On MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘, Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun revealed the special treatment leader Leeteuk received.

The panel started talking about being the leader of an idol group because guest Onew is the leader of SHINee. Kyuhyun revealed, “SM’s leaders get special treatment. When we go overseas, he gets a suite. When I go to my hotel room, it feels like I should just put my clothes down and sleep, but Leeteuk’s room is almost 50 pyung (approx 1779 sq. ft).

However, the news seemed to shock Onew, who finally said, “I have to share a room with the manager hyung…

In the episode, Onew shared stories about his gifts to his parents, being recruited into SM Entertainment, and what he would find acceptable in a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress