thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

September 11, 2012

Hoya reveals story of how he became a member of INFINITE

INFINITE‘s Hoya revealed the behind story behind how became a member of INFINITE in a recent interview with ‘High Cut‘ Magazine.

During the interview the singer stated, “My agency Woollim Entertainment held auditions in Busan, but I also participated in Mnet’s ‘Superstar K’ auditions which were held a few days later.

He continued, “I got through the  preliminary round for ‘Superstar K‘ and went onto the ‘Superweek’ stage. At that time, I continuously received phone calls from my current agency, but declined each time. However as soon as I was dropped from Superweek, I called the agency instead, signed the contract right away and came to debut [as INFINITE].

Currently, Hoya is receiving much love for his role as Kang Jun Hee, a talented dancer, medical school intern, and Yoon Yun Jae (Seo In Guk)’s closest friend in tvN‘s ‘Reply 1997‘.

Meanwhile, Hoya participated in the fashion magazine photoshoot alongside ‘To the Beautiful You”s Suh Jun Young, sitcom ‘Standby”s Go Kyung Pyo, and movie ‘My Neighbor”s Do Ji Han.

Catch the complete photo spread in the September issue of ‘High Cut’ magazine.
Source + Image: TV Daily via Daum, Bnt News, HighCut

 
Credits: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/hoya-reveals-story-of-how-he-become-a-member-of-infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress