thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

September 12, 2012

F.T. Island releases live performance clip of “I Wish” from ‘TAKE FTISLAND’ concert

Having released their full length album ‘Five Treasure Box‘, along with the music video for title track “I Wish“, F.T. Island has unveiled the live performance for the song from their recent concert!

The boys showcased a bit of their title track through their concert series ‘TAKE FTISLAND‘ held in Korea recently for the first time before its release to give fans a special preview.

For all the fans who missed out on the concert, the boys have released a clip of the performance for all their fans to enjoy through YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress