thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 16, 2012

Teen Top Celebrates Niel’s Birthday with Frosting Hair, Pink Wings and More!

Teen Top Celebrates Niel’s Birthday with Frosting Hair, Pink Wings and More!
Teen Top’s Neil celebrated his 18th birthday with fellow members. Earlier today, Niel wrote on Teen Top’s official me2day, “I’m having a wonderful day thanks to everyone’s well-wishes. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. I laughed so much at Ricky’s frosting hair. In order to return all your love and support, I will always strive to work hard. Please look forward to it,” and attached a photo.

In the photo, Niel smiles widely as he holds onto his blue birthday cake. Ricky amused both Niel and his fans with a pair of pink wings, blue hair, and “frosted” hair. L. Joe and Changjo held up a string of words that read “Happy Birthday.”

Meanwhile, Teen Top is held their comeback stage with “Do You Want to Go Out with Me?” on the most recent episode of MBC’sMusic Core.” Over 1,000 fans showed up to the studio to show their support for the group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress