thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 15, 2012

SHINee’s Minho snaps a handsome selca in his school uniform

SHINee‘s Minho shared his excitement for his new drama along with a handsome selca of himself recently.

The idol uploaded the picture on the group’s me2day account while saying, “It’s finally my first step. I’m nervous but excited. From today, I’m Kang Taejun“, referring to the character he plays in the new drama, ‘To the Beautiful You‘.

In the picture, Minho is wearing a school uniform, which further accentuates his defined facial features and his fresh hair cut. Fans were left in awe by the singer and actor’s good looks, and responded, “Minho’s facial features make girls feel jealous“, “Oppa’s shining looks“, and “He’ll make the girls at school cry“.

As mentioned previously, Minho plays a high-jump athlete and co-stars with label-mate f(x)‘s Sulli in the drama, which will be airing its first episode later today (August 15th KST)!

Source + Image: Star Today via Naver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress