thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

July 06, 2012

U-KISS releases short version of MV for Japanese single, “Dear My Friend”

U-KISS has released the short version of the music video for the group’s third Japanese single, “Dear My Friend“.

“Dear My Friend” is slated for release on July 25th, and is described as a fresh, medium-tempo tune created with the theme of friendship in mind. The track is currently the ending theme for the TV anime ’Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi‘.

The music video features footage of the group’s visit to Columbia. Watch the short version of the “Dear My Friend” MV below!

Tip: lunarlullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress