thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

July 25, 2012

Boyfriend releases “Be My Shine” short PV

Boyfriend has released the short PV of their first Japanese single, “Be My Shine“!

On July 1st, the group completed their debut Japanese showcase at the Budokan. Boyfriend made the biggest K-pop showcase debut to date by gathering 40,000+ fans over four days at one of the biggest concert venues in the country. The crowd went wild once the boys began performing Sweetune and Matsui Goro‘s first collaboration track, “Be My Shine“.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress