thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

July 23, 2012

B2ST and Psy discuss going head-to-head on music charts

At the press conference for their fifth mini-album ‘Midnight Sun‘ on the 20th, B2ST revealed that they have been enjoying Psy‘s newest tracks from ‘Gangnam Style‘.

Kikwang expressed, “We’ve been enjoying listening to Psy hyung’s songs. They’re really great. However, we are confident in our music as well.”
B2ST went up against Psy on July 15th, the release of Psy’s album and the group’s pre-release track, “Midnight“. ‘Gangnam Style’ came out on top on digital charts while “Midnight” followed closely behind.

Psy commented, “I was surprised myself because I hadn’t expected it. Since it is just a pre-release track, I don’t think it’s fair to call it a full-on battle.”
B2ST’s title track is scheduled for release on the morning of July 22nd, when they’ll be stepping away from their clean image for a more rebellious feel with “Beautiful Night”.

Yoseob stated, “I wanted to put what we learned from our world tour into the album. I learned how to have fun on stage. I feel that there haven’t been many opportunities for us to truly communicate with our fans on stage so far, as our performances have focused more on getting our choreography synchronized or shouting energetically on our own. We lacked communication with the audience, so that’s what [we] wanted to focus on this time. [We] want to show that we, too, are free-spirited men who know what being cool is.” 

As of the 21st KST, Psy is leading on major digital charts like Melon and Mnet.

Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress