thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

June 07, 2012

INFINITE’s Sunggyu reveals his hip injury was due to lying down too much

On the June 5th episode of SBS‘ ‘Strong Heart‘, INFINITESunggyu revealed that he’s had a lot of free time because of his recent hip injury.
Sunggyu shared, “To be honest, when my fellow members had very hectic schedules, I had a lot of free time. I went to the hospital to check out why my hips were hurting, and the doctors told me that it was because I was lying down too much.”

“When members Woohyun and Sungjong appeared on ‘Strong Heart’, I was at home watching the program. I was lying down improperly then too,” causing laughter on set with his confession.

Sunggyu also comforted SECRET‘s Sunhwa, who is concerned about her individual activities, by saying, “When there is a member who is getting the spotlight, there is also a member who is lying down at home,” giving his two cents on the topic.

Sunggyu also discussed the truth behind his “old man” image on TV progams.

Source + Image: TVDaily via Nate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress