thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

June 08, 2012

few of my Garfield collection. ^^

My Garfield collection.. ^^

XOXO,
Vallerie.

This  is my Garfield Cushion given by a friend for my birthday a few years ago

I bought both of them, and still use them until now. ^^
Flip-Flop's Garfield. this is actually the size of a baby. since it's Garfield, I bought it. ^^
my Garfield bag! ^^




my lunch box... ^^

This is actually a coin purse. But, I don't think I'm gonna use this.
my Garfield helmet. I bought this 4 years ago. ^^
my key chain. ^^
This is actually a keychain. ^^
The only mug i have. ^^
Name stickers. with my name on it, actually. ^^

Few of my badges collection
This actually didn't look really Garfield, right? ^^

I bought this somewhere. I kind of forget where. Hehe... ^^
 

1 comment:

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress