thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

June 23, 2011

love is kind?

I don't know if I could say 'I believe in Love'. But, I do know the Love that comes from my parents and also God are the one who could keep me stronger each day. Even in the hardest time of mine, I will try to smile up and remember of how God has been so kind to me by giving me HIS endless Love. And also has giving me the best parents in the whole world. My parents may not be rich and wealthy. But, they did Love God. No matter what happen from the very beginning. They knew they have fell in love in Christ. So as me. But, I don't know if I have been good enough for my parents. Or even good enough for God. Hehe... ^^
Anyhow, keep smiling, y'all! A smile can keep you away from stress. Well, at least I wish to. Hehe...
Here's a pic I took months ago.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress