thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

June 23, 2011

back again.. it's Thursday! ^^

Back again on Thursday. After spending a day in bed because of being ill. Yesterday, I found my hama beads collection in my room. Share them here all ya... ^^


Mario in Orange

a cup of tea

a group of dolphins. mum made some of these

couple in white

 red and purple lips

onigiris... ^^

x'mas season. i made these last x'mas 2010.

blu owlie. i found the design on the net, then i made this myself. isn't it cute? ^^

an orange poodle. i know, it doesn't make any sense at all. But, i just think it'll be cute in orange like this. hehe... ^^

an orange cat. i actually trying to make a Garfield here. but, i failed it.

butterfly in blu and yellow. i like this design. simple yet cute. even though i'm not into a blu things... ^^

froggie! this froggie reminds me of my school friend. maybe i'll make a keroppi later on. ^^

couple of yellow bears. i tend to make them an earring, but i just don't know where to wear them. they're just so bright! ^^

yellow domo-kun! i got yellow bead left, so i decided to make 1 domo here. isn't it cute? ^^

and lastly, an orange lady bird! i know, i supposed to make it in red. but, i'm running out of the red beads, so i make it in orange instead of red. this one happens to be one of my favorite key chain... ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress