thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

February 13, 2013

How do Jonghyun and Onew differ in terms of checking in at the airport?


SHINee‘s Jonghyun became flustered checking in at the airport by himself.
The SHINee members were able to go on a vacation through the special documentary ‘SHINee’s Wonderful Day‘. All five members went on a trip by themselves without being accompanied by their manager. Because it was Jonghyun’s first time checking in at the airport all by himself, he fumbled through the process.

During his interview, he explained, “The manager hyung was always with us, so the only thing I had to worry about was packing. I had no experience like this before, so I was worried about the ticketing process.

However, Onew was completely different. Even though Onew has an image of goofing off all the time, the leader of the group showed that he was actually a responsible person. When he was asked, “Have you bought tickets before?“, Onew answered confidently, “Yes and I have all the electronic tickets. I was a bit nervous coming here by myself, but checking in is no big deal“, and got through the process quite easily.

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress