thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 29, 2013

My INFINITE Collection...

Here are my Infinite collection until now. not so much, I know. but, I know I love Infinite. ^^

Start with the 2013's calendar package.


Here's another shot with what's inside it.



Here are more shots of it... with Sung Gyu on the first shot.he looks cute in here. 


continued with Dong Woo on the next shot, as fresh as always, I supposed.



then, Woo Hyun... acting cute as always.


next with Hoya, whom looks so cool. and Sung Yeol...



and the next two, are Myung Soo and Sung Jong.



and, here are more shot of the diary...
Sung Gyu looks so cool here. I love how Sung Gyu's pose in here, Myung Soo too.





and, 7 pencils with the members name on them. I'm not kidding. the names are printed in the pencils. awesome! 



next on, will be my CDs collection, and start from my Paradise repackaged CD with Sung Gyu's card.



I feel so lucky when I got this. since Sung Gyu is my favorite member in Infinite.

this is my Evolution CD.


here's the Inspirit CD.



next is my Be Mine Japan Version A CD.


with cards below. Sung Gyu with his coolness, Dong Woo as always, Woo Hyun act so sexy, Hoya with his manly pose, Sung Yeol and Myung Soo with the coolness too, and lastly Sung jong, whom looks more mature here.





and I got extra Myung Soo card on this CD. ^^

continued with my be mine japan version C CD.



cards as below, Sung Gyu, Dong Woo, Woo Hyun, Hoya, Sung Yeol, Myung Soo, and Sung Jong.





and I still got Myung Soo extra card.

next is my Infinitize CD.


with Sung Yeol's voice message in it. not quite excited with it, though. but however, this is my favorite album ever. 

and, the latest CD would be... Sung Gyu's solo CD. Another Me.


I'm glad I can have this. he looks so adorable inside. ^^

To be continued...

XOXO,
Vallerie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress