thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

December 04, 2012

INFINITE’s Sunggyu reveals he likes wearing Sungjong’s underwear

INFINITE‘s Sunggyu confessed his unique underwear preferences.

On the December 3rd episode of KBS 2TV‘s ’Hello‘, Sunggyu was asked, “Is there a member who uses items belonging to the other members’?“, and he honestly confessed, “Sometimes I wear other people’s underwear without telling them“. The MCs were surprised by this confession, but asked, “Whose underwear do you like the most?“.

The question flustered Sunggyu for a bit, but he answered, “I like Sungjong‘s especially. His colorful underwear is my style“, causing the studio to explode into laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress