thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

October 18, 2012

BTOB to begin promotions for follow up track “I Don’t Know Anything But Love” through ‘M! Countdown’

Rookie group BTOB will begin promotions with their follow up track, “I Don’t Know Anything But Love“, today (18th) on ‘M! Countdown‘.

Their title song “WOW” had gathered much attention due to the powerful performances and the New Jack Swing sound, and now they’ll be showcasing their other charms through their follow up song “I Don’t Know Anything But Love”.

The song is said to have been originally considered for their title track with its strong sound and highly addictive melody. BTOB will be transforming into innocent men and singing emotional, yet witty lyrics that meld with the retro sound to create a different vibe from “Wow”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress