thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

October 23, 2012

Block B’s Zico pre-releases two more tracks from upcoming mixtape, ‘Zico on the Block 1.5′

Following the firstsecond, and third pre-releases from his upcoming mixtape, ‘Zico on the Block 1.5‘, and Block B‘s triumphant return to Korean music shows, leader Zico has revealed his fourth mixtape track “Never“ and a sixth track “Dead Leaves“.

The rapper has shown that he isn’t afraid to tackle tougher topics, like problems within the industry, as heard in his previous tracks. He’s turned a 180 from the upbeat yet “creepy” concept in this third release, to a chill relaxed vibe for his fourth release.

For his fifth song, Zico becomes introspective and quite somber, With lines like “I’m gonna die now so I can be reborn” and “I became alone because I didn’t want to get hurt“, the rapper revists some of the darker periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress