thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

July 09, 2012

2PM’s Wooyoung compliments INFINITE

2PM‘s Wooyoung who recently made his solo debut had nothing but positive things to say about fellow idol group INFINITE.

In a recent interview for TVReport, Wooyoung revealed, “I think INFINITE is doing really well these days. When I first saw them, I knew they were special. I’ve already spoken about them with the other 2PM members before, but I have a feeling that they will continue to be successful. I haven’t seen a performance like the way INFINITE performs before and rather than trying to always give a strong appearance [on stage], they show a more youthful side by having well-coordinated dancing which really impressed me.”

Wooyoung also talked about his goals, “I personally have a dream to be a producer and I would like to produce a boy group like INFINITE.”

Concerning the unavoidable competition between idol groups, “Because there are a lot of rookie idol groups these days and whenever we see talented artists, we feel a bit uneasy. But that uneasiness motivates us to work harder.”

Wooyoung released his first solo mini album entitled, ‘23, Male, Single‘ on the 8th and will give a strong performance with his title track, ‘Sexy Lady‘.

Source + image: TVReport via Naver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress